Monday, July 28, 2008

Syon House - Wedding venue


This weekend I went on a site visit to Syon House to meet up with Tessa and Jason whose wedding I will be photographing in September.
The weather in London is fabulous at the moment and Sunday was no exception.


I took a few reference shots as we walked around which you can see here. They were taken on my mobile phone so the quality isn't 'tip-top' but you get some idea of how gorgeouse Syon House is.


We strolled around the house where the ceremony will take place and then over to the magnificent Orangery where the wedding reception will be held. I have photographed a wedding here once before and the light in the Orangery makes taking photographs a joy not just during the wedding breakfast but also later on when the evening celebrations are in full swing.


I can't wait for the wedding and hopefully, the weather will be as nice... although to be fair to my Bride and Groom perhaps it would be a little more pleasent if it were a degree or two cooler.

No comments: