Wednesday, July 30, 2008

No such thing as a free lunch...

Yesterday I went to lunch with the owners of Euphoric Flowers, Victoria Taberer-Bond and Simon Nickell.

As you will see from their web site they create floral designs for all sorts of occassions but I first came across them at a wedding we all worked on last Christmas, near Banbury.

I went along to see their new workshop just off the Wandsworth Bridge Road which they are already talking off expanding. They then took me to their local brasserie where, over Ceasar Salads and a glass or two of Pinot Grigiot we discussed amongst other things, weddings, DAB radios, and blogging.

The last subject came up because Victoria and Simon have recently started their own blog and, like me, are really enjoying posting about their work.

No comments: