Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cool Camping

Although it may seem like it, it's not 'all' wedding photography for me.


Last month I spent 2 days at Longleat Safari Park in Wiltshire working for a client of mine, Nobull PR. They had set up a Tipi Village for their client, Peugeot, to house 140 journalists who had come to see the launch of the new 4007

Nobull have a new web site set up, www.coolcampingevents.com, featuring the photographs I took. It illustrates how the village looked and also shows the 5 star luxury inside the tipis.

And as I'm sure you all know, a tipi is 'not' a wigwam! A wigwam is a domed shaped structure used by completely different tribes and is not an a pachee on the tipi....

Also in the news this week...

the latest edition of Wedding Magazine features 2 pages of the photographs I took at the wedding of Sam and James last Christmas at Claridges.



No comments: