Monday, June 18, 2007

Lainey & John


On Saturday Elaine and John were married at the Church of St Mary the Virgin near Worcester Park in South London. Despite the grim forecast the weather was really nice with only a few drops of rain falling on us. This meant that the Paparazzi were out in force!


Lainey spent the morning getting ready at her parent's house with the help of her 6 bridesmaids. All of them were gorgeous and I was really pleased that at the end of the evening I managed to take one home (a first for me!). I should add that this particular Bridesmaid married me nearly 6 years ago so I guess that makes it ok?




The reception was held at one of Surrey's best looking Golf Clubs, The Burhill at Walton-on-Thames.



The happy couple (that's Elaine and John, not me and the Bridesmaid) are not going on honeymoon immediately but will be off to Mexico in the Autumn.
~

No comments: