Monday, March 05, 2007

More media coverage

One of the things that has pleased me most about the last 12 months has been the continued coverage of my work in the major wedding magazines. This is due, in no small part, to the fact that I am lucky enough to be asked to photograph some really interesting and fun weddings. And it helps, of course, that ALL my Brides are gorgeous… just ask the Grooms!

Two recent spreads appeared in Your Surrey Wedding and Beautiful Weddings

The Your Surrey Wedding article had a spread of 4 full pages using 14 images too illustrate the article about Julie and James’ wedding in the picturesque village of Shere.





The Beautiful Weddings article carried 3 pages of my photographs and, in addition, the editor used other images from the wedding to illustrate articles throughout the magazine. The wedding featured took place at Hartham Park in Wiltshire, a venue I have worked at on several occasions.



My next blog entry will feature venues. A lot of people have asked me about the different places I have covered weddings and so I will list some I have been to and the ones I will be visiting this year.

No comments: